Yule log it is a traditional french dessert that we eat only for Christmas. It is popular not only in France, but in Quebec and other French-speaking countries. You can prepare this dessert for you!
• Affirmative form: will + infinitive (example: to visit => I will visit, you will visit, …, we will visit)
• Negative form: won’t (or will not) + infinitive (example: to be => I won’t be, …, they won’t be)
• Interrogative form: will + pronoun/noun + infinitive (example: will you go? Yes,I will go)
We can use these words for the Future Simple Tense: tomorrow, in two days, next week/month/year
1) Complete the sentences in the future simple.
a) I … (not/to be) sick next week.
b) She … (to play) with her dog tomorrow.
c) We … (to have) an amazing day tomorrow.
d) They … (to go) to the cinema.
e) He … (to be) happy to see her.
f) I … (not/to study) all the weekend.
g) I … (to wait) the Father Christmas.
2) Ask the questions to the followings questions. For example, No, I won’t go => Will you go?)
1. Yes, I want to eat
2. No, they won’t come.
3. Yes, we will meet our family.
4. No, I will not go outside.
5. Yes, I will do sport.